I am a qualified domestic electrical engineer registered with NAPIT COMPETANT PERSON SCHEMES And PART P COMPLIANT to carry out all domestic electrical installations and testing below is some of the examples of work I can carry out.
1) Electrical shower installations (new or replacement units).
2) New socket outlets or lighting circuits.
3) Outside supplies and power to out buildings.
4) New consumer units or adjustments to existing to meet current standards and safety
5) Complete re-wires or new installations
6) Extensions and modifications to existing installations.
7) Testing, inspection and certification of new or existing electrical installations.
8) PAT TESTING of all portable type appliances (NEW FOR 2017)
And a lot more...
All the work is carried out to a high standard and is fully notified to building control (planning) and local authorities on your behalf and further more all overhauls come with a 5 year insurance backed warranty and a full 12 month guarantee (terms apply).
So call today for a free no obligation estimate and design ideas to meet your needs.
DOES YOUR CURRENT FUSE BOARD (CONSUMER UNIT) LOOK LIKE THIS :-
IF SO YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND TEST IT TO LOOK LIKE THIS :-